20.11.13

Primary Research: What Is Postmodernism? Survey

I wanted to collect both qualitative and quantitative research from people that are creative, so the nearest and most accessible route that I could take was to generate questions for a survey asking people if they know what postmodernism is, and to give their own definition. To further my research I wanted to go on to ask people what modernism is, and then to give their own definition. I then finished the questionnaire by asking if postmodernism is an easy term to sum up. I tried to make the questions casual and approachable sounding, because although every single student in the college would have had a lecture at some point on both modernism and postmodernism I can understand that these subjects may sound elitist, and hard to sum up from memory.

Here are the questions I asked:








No comments:

Post a Comment